I’m a Certified Instructor, which Coach Status do I need to apply for?

As a Certified Instructor, you may choose either the Registered or Licenced coach status. If you will be administering Rider Level tests, then you need to have been approved as a rider level evaluator by your OE, and you will need to hold an Active Licenced Coach status. Coaches may hold any level of EC SportLicence to apply for the Coach Status – if you do not require more than the bronze status for any other purpose (ie competing yourself), then you may wish to only purchase the Bronze.

Filed Under