Dressage Canada is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for equestrian enthusiasts who are attending the TORONTO 2015 Pan American Games and looking for beautiful accommodations in close proximity to all the equestrian action.
Thanks to the generosity of our Team Veterinarian, Dr. Geoff Vernon, this beautiful house in Nobleton, Ont.-just 20.6 kilometres from the OLG Caledon Pam Am Equestrian Park-will be available to the highest bidder through a fundraising auction. All proceeds will go towards supporting Dressage Canada’s Integrated Support Team during the lead-up to the 2016 Rio Olympics.
This fabulous house ticks all the boxes for a wonderful stay during TORONTO 2015. It is just 40 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport, 20 minutes from the OLG Caledon Pan Am Equestrian Park, and within walking distance of shops and restaurants.
The house features:
- Two queen beds. Three additional beds can be added.
- Three bathrooms (one ensuite with jacuzzi bath)
- Chef’s kitchen, fully-equipped laundry room, office and finished basement
- Outdoor pool with patio and BBQ
- Fenced-in backyard and beautifully maintained gardens
- Cable TV & Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping service twice per week included
- Pets welcome
- Extra services available upon request
Place your bid today by clicking HERE. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
Successful bidders will be required to sign a rental agreement in order to confirm rental. Extra rental days are available at a cost of $500 per day.