- This event has passed.
August 9 @ 1:00 pm - August 12 @ 3:30 pm$70.00
The Design an Equestrian Sport Program teaches Competition Coaches how to design a basic sport program. This module will take place over four consecutive days (same time each day – August 9, 10, 11 & 12) during the Coaches Association of Ontario Virtual NCCP Super Clinic. Participants must attend all four sessions to receive credit.
*Coaches Association of Ontario provides funding for coaches through the NCCP Coach Bursary Program: Up to a maximum of $500 per individual in the fiscal year (April 1, 2021-March 31, 2022) will be available to cover up to 75% of eligible course registration fees (workshop training) and up to 90% for completion of certification process (portfolio + evaluation).
Design an Equestrian Sport Program includes:
- Gathering the information to build your program
- Knowing and Analyzing your program
- Developing the Yearly Training, Competition & Recovery Plan
- Linking sport programs and practice sessions in this ever-changing Sport Environment
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Outline a program structure based on available training and competition opportunities
- Identify program measures to promote rider/horse development
- Develop practice plans that integrate seasonal training priorities
Certification Contexts: Competition-Coach; Competition Coach Specialist; High-Performance 1
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.