- This event has passed.
March 21 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Monday, repeating until April 4, 2022
This module will take place over four consecutive weeks. March 14, 21, 28 & April 4, 2022. Participants must attend all sessions to receive credit.
Please note that this course is scheduled for Ontario – Eastern Standard Time.
The Design an Equestrian Sport Program teaches Competition Coaches how to design a basic sport program.
Design an Equestrian Sport Program includes:
- Gathering the information to build your program
- Knowing and Analyzing your program
- Developing the Yearly Training, Competition & Recovery Plan
- Linking sport programs and practice sessions in this ever-changing Sport Environment
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Outline a program structure based on available training and competition opportunities
- Identify program measures to promote rider/horse development
- Develop practice plans that integrate seasonal training priorities
Certification Contexts: Competition-Coach; Competition Coach Specialist; High-Performance 1
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.