December 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$452.00
Evaluation for the EC/NCCP English Instructor Certification
Candidates must hold EC Registered Coach Status and have completed all prerequisites in order to sign up for the evaluation.
The Instructor Evaluation – English assesses outcomes 1, 2 & 3 of the Instructor – English Certification pathway and includes an in-person evaluation of lessons being coached to students at the appropriate level.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Plan a practice for beginner drivers and/or riders and develop an Emergency Action Plan
- Support athletes in training by teaching lessons
- Analyze the performance of beginner drivers and/or riders
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.