June 22 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$124.95
This course includes two sessions which will take place on June 22, 2021 and June 29, 2021 from 17:00 to 22:00.
Participants must attend both sessions to receive credit.
*Coaches Association of Ontario provides funding for coaches through the NCCP Coach Bursary Program: Up to a maximum of $500 per individual in the fiscal year (April 1, 2021-March 31, 2022) will be available to cover up to 75% of eligible course registration fees (workshop training) and up to 90% for completion of certification process (portfolio + evaluation).
Coaching and Leading Effectively is designed to help coaches learn how to take leadership action to improve the conditions that support athlete performance.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Promote and model a positive image of sport
- Deliver clear messages and explanations when communicating with athletes and their supporters
- Identify opportunities to interact with all athletes and use feedback to improve and correct performance and behaviour
Certification Contexts: High-Performance 1
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.