- This event has passed.
April 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$508.50
Evaluation for the EC/NCCP English Competition Coach Certification
Candidates must hold EC Coach Status and have completed all prerequisites in order to sign up for the evaluation.
The Competition Coach Evaluation – English assesses outcomes 1, 2 & 3 of the Competition Coach Certification pathway and includes the preparation of a coaching portfolio and an in-person evaluation of lessons being coached to students at the appropriate level.
- Present an Emergency Action Plan for the facility where you coach
- Prepare a series of lesson plans to support the development of athletes in your program
In-Person Evaluation Requirements
- Support athletes in training by coaching lessons
- Demonstrate understanding of equestrian performance by detecting technical riding errors and identifying appropriate corrections during lessons
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.