- This event has passed.
July 13 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$124.95
This course will take place over two consecutive weeks (July 13 & 20). Participants must attend both sessions to receive credit. It is hosted by the Coaches Association of Ontario.
*Coaches Association of Ontario provides funding for coaches through the NCCP Coach Bursary Program: Up to a maximum of $500 per individual in the fiscal year (April 1, 2021-March 31, 2022) will be available to cover up to 75% of eligible course registration fees (workshop training) and up to 90% for completion of certification process (portfolio + evaluation).
Developing Athletic Abilities (Multisport) is designed to help coaches oversee training programs and make recommendations for athletes at the appropriate stages.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Identify the athletic abilities that support performance within your sport
- Interpret the results of athletic & fitness tests
- Provide guidance in the athlete’s overall training plan so that athletic development and safety are optimized
This course will take place over two consecutive weeks. Participants must attend both sessions to receive credit. It is hosted by the Coaches Association of Ontario. Login information will be sent approximately 48hrs in advance of the course.
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.