- This event has passed.
April 9 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$79.95
Leading Drug-Free Sport (Multisport) is designed to help coaches develop practices and understand the use of medications that will lead to keeping equestrian sport drug-free.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Fully understand and explain the consequences of using banned substances in sport
- Educate athletes about drug-testing protocols at major competitions
- Encourage athletes to safeguard their sport values and take responsibility for their actions
- Apply the NCCP Ethical Decision-Making Model to your coaching as it relates to keeping your sport and athletes drug-free
Upon completion of this course, the Coaching Association of Canada’s $85 On-line Evaluation Fee for Leading-Drug Free Sport will be waived. Successful completion of the evaluation is necessary to complete EC’s High-Performance 1 Certification.
Certification Contexts: High-Performance 1
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.