June 15 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$79.95
Making Ethical Decisions (Multisport) is designed to equip instructors and coaches to handle ethical situations with confidence and surety.
*Coaches Association of Ontario provides funding for coaches through the NCCP Coach Bursary Program: Up to a maximum of $500 per individual in the fiscal year (April 1, 2021-March 31, 2022) will be available to cover up to 75% of eligible course registration fees (workshop training) and up to 90% for completion of certification process (portfolio + evaluation).
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify the legal, ethical, and moral implications of difficult situations that present themselves in the world of team and individual sport
- Analyze a challenging situation and determine if it has moral, legal or ethical implications
- Apply the NCCP Ethical Decision-Making Model to properly respond to situations in a way that is consistent with the NCCP Code of Ethics
Upon completion of this course, the Coaching Association of Canada’s $85 On-line Evaluation Fee for Make Ethical Decisions will be waived. Successful completion of the evaluation is necessary for coach certification in any NCCP program.
Certification Contexts: Instructor; Competition-Coach; Competition Coach Specialist; High-Performance 1
This course is hosted by the Coaches Association of Ontario. Login information will be sent approximately 48hrs in advance of the course.
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.