- This event has passed.
July 27 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$99.95
Teaching and Learning (Multisport) is designed to help coaches optimize student learning by implementing effective teaching methods and tools into lessons.
*Coaches Association of Ontario provides funding for coaches through the NCCP Coach Bursary Program: Up to a maximum of $500 per individual in the fiscal year (April 1, 2021-March 31, 2022) will be available to cover up to 75% of eligible course registration fees (workshop training) and up to 90% for completion of certification process (portfolio + evaluation).
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Assess your own beliefs regarding effective teaching
- Analyze certain coaching situations to determine if they promote learning
- Create conditions that promote learning and self-esteem
This course is hosted by the Coaches Association of Ontario. Login information will be sent approximately 48hrs in advance of the course.
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.