- This event has passed.
March 11 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$130.00
The fun-filled, active workshop focused on the instruction of fundamental skills and group management skills in a non-equestrian environment. At the completion of the program, instructor candidates will:
- Be familiar with the ground and barrel skills in the program
- Have practiced performing and teaching the majority of the skills included in the program
- Able to manage a large group of participants and lead small group activities using Rookie Riders lesson plans
- Be confident in their ability to deliver the Rookie Riders program to participants in the FUNDamentals and Learn to Train stages of development
Workshop participants will be given access to the PLAYBuilder App which includes access to pre-built lesson plans, instructional videos, and other support resources as part of the workshop package.
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.