Events for May 8, 2022
First competition as part of the 2022 Central East Trillium Circuit season.Find out more »
All participants must hold a current Equestrian Canada Coach Status.
Please dress for the weather in a professional manner for teaching and lunging including appropriate footwear, gloves and helmet.
· A list of questions you may have about the evaluation
· A clipboard, note pad and something to write with as you will be asked to complete various exercises and take notes throughout the day
· Printed copies of any resource material provided to you through the Resources link associated with this course on your dashboard
· A mask or face covering
· Hand sanitizer
· A folding chair
· Your own food and drink
We ask that everyone in attendance and involved with the clinic please follow the current recommended guidelines.
- Disinfecting of surfaces, touch points, tack and equipment, washrooms
- Hand sanitizing and hand washing frequently
- Do not attend if sick or exhibiting symptoms
- Do not attend if you have travelled internationally within the last 14 days
- Do not attend if anyone in your household has had possible contact with someone who has COVID-19 (unless you have tested negative)
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Physical distance at all times and wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible
*Masks are to be worn indoors at all times unless lunging and teaching at a distance.
Find out more »