Commercial stables in Ontario can join the Ontario Equestrian Horse Facility Partner program. OE offers exclusive opportunities and discounts to Horse Facility Partners. Note that you must be an Individual Adult OE member to become a Horse Facility Partner.
2017 Horse Facility Partnership = $150 +HST ($169.50)
Why Join the OE Facility Partner Program?
- Receive a detailed listing in OE’s online directory
- Access to OE’s Events Calendar to promote special events, clinics, community events, etc.
- 15% discount at TSC Stores across Ontario
Opportunity to purchase MAAAX LONGfibe Forage Cubes
- The opportunity to participate in Ontario Equestrian’s Ticket to Ride program
Facility Partner’s will receive one Coach Training Credit toward a one or two day National Coach Certification Program offered and hosted by Ontario Equestrian (valued at up to $250 plus HST)
- Host a “Horse Day” event in your community, with support from Ontario Equestrian
- Receive our electronic Camp Package with activities and educational material for camp participants
- Apply to showcase your Riding School during the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
Host Ontario Equestrian Events
- The opportunity to host Ontario Equestrian Coach Training events, clinics and evaluations
Referrals and Professional Services
- Ontario Equestrian staff will only recommend stables that meet the Facility Program Accreditation Standards
Free Education/Workshop Certificate
- A program sponsor is supporting the opportunity for every facility member to send one coach to a free Ontario Equestrian coaching or education clinic valued at up to $285
Horse Day & Camp Package
- Facility Partners are eligible to receive a Horse Day package to help you host and promote an event or open house at your farm on Horse Day, the first Saturday in June.
- Activity packages for Riding Camps are also available – additional camp offerings are limited to pickup, as available (books, magazines, stickers, etc.)