|Friday January 22, 2021|
Over the past few days, the Government of Ontario has reached out to OE with growing concerns over the increase in COVID-19 cases being seen in hospitals across the province.
The Honourable Lisa MacLeod, Minister of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries is requesting that the #StayHomeON social campaign be shared by all Provincial Sport Organizations and their members. The goal is for everyone to do their part and “Stay Home, Stay Safe, Save Lives.”
Attached below is a message from Minister MacLeod, and our contribution to the #StayHomeON campaign.
Please help us show the sport community and the province that we are doing our part by sharing this message.
|How to Help:|
– Visit the Ontario Equestrian Facebook or Instagram pages and share the #StayHomeON post, while using the campaign hashtag.
– Change your Facebook profile picture to include the OE #StayHomeON frame.
– Use the hashtag #StayHomeON when referencing any COVID-related content about helping to flatten the curve in your social posts.
In addition to Minister MacLeod’s campaign, we have also been sent two releases from the Ontario Government, dated January 20 and January 21, 2021:
– Ontario Expands Workplace Enforcement Campaigns
– Ontario Reminds Public to Stay Home and Travel Only When Necessary
Due to the increase in communication from Government about the stay-at-home order, we feel these documents are important to share as a reminder to do our part to help reduce the COVID-19 case count across Ontario.
We thank you all again for your support and efforts made to get the community through these challenging times. Should you have any further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
The OE Team