Every year, hundreds of sanctioned competitions are held across the province. Ontario Equestrian sanctions competitions at the Equestrian Skills Development (ESD) level, Bronze and Silver levels for Hunter, Jumper and Dressage.
Gold level Hunter, Jumper and Dressage competitions as well as all Eventing competitions are sanctioned by Equestrian Canada.
Benefits of sanctioning your competition:
- Ontario Equestrian and Equestrian Canada proudly promote EC-sanctioned competitions on website event calendars. With over 22,000 Ontario Equestrian members and many more people who visit Ontario Equestrian’s website, your competition is sure to be seen.
- Ontario Equestrian provides organizers with support as needed prior to, during and following competitions. An Ontario Equestrian representative can be reached by phone or email during the week to answer any questions you may have. Organizers can also call Equestrian Canada’s competition hotline (613-287-1515 ext. 199) on the weekends during show season regarding EC sanctioned competition in the event that their issue is urgent.
Sanctioning Information Packages
Equestrian Skills Development (ESD):
- ESD Competition Application Form
- ESD Competition Report Form
- ESD Exhibitor Report Form
- Insure your ESD Competition
- Certificate of Insurance
- List of Provincial Officials