Each year we celebrate our coaches by selecting a Nationally Certified Coach of the Year. Coaches and Instructors are some of the most skilled and versatile people in the sport, and it’s a challenge to select only one worthy recipient.
The selected Coach of the Year will be announced on Monday, October 10, 2022, be celebrated over Ontario Equestrian’s social media, have their name mounted on the Coach of the Year trophy, and be presented with a Director’s Chair to promote their accomplishment!
The Coach of the Year presentation will be held at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair on Saturday, November 5, 2022. The recipient will receive two tickets to the evening show and be celebrated in the main ring surrounded by their peers.
- Complete the Coach of the Year Nomination Form
- The nominee must be an active NCCP Certified Coach or Instructor
- The nominee and nominator must reside in Ontario and be a member of Ontario Equestrian
The selection will be made after reviewing all of the nominations, with attention to the coach’s:
- Length of time active and certified in the sport
- Students’ achievements
- Commitment to the health and wellness of both the human and equine athlete
- Commitment to continuing education and skill development
- Commitment to the development of students as athletes and in personal growth
Application Deadline: Monday, September 26, 2022