- This event has passed.
July 21 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Friday, repeating until July 21, 2023
Please note that this course is scheduled for Ontario – Eastern Time.
NCCP Coach Bursary Program
Up to a maximum of $300 per individual in the fiscal year (April 1, 2023-March 31, 2024) will be available to cover up to 60% of eligible course registration fees (workshop training) and up to 90% for completion of certification process (portfolio + evaluation). Home study workshops are no longer eligible. More info: https://www.coachesontario.ca/programs-resources/funding-for-coaches/
After completing the Manage an Equestrian Sport Program course, you will be able to:
– manage administrative aspects of the program and oversee logistics;
– manage staff’s roles and responsibilities;
– manage camp and tournament finances and travel; and
– report on athlete progress throughout program.
The Manage an Equestrian Sport Program course is a half day course.
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.