- This event has passed.
August 29 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until August 29, 2023
Please note that this course is scheduled for Ontario – Eastern Time, August 22 & 29, 2023
Must attend both classes to receive credit.
NCCP Coach Bursary Program
Up to a maximum of $300 per individual in the fiscal year (April 1, 2023-March 31, 2024) will be available to cover up to 60% of eligible course registration fees (workshop training) and up to 90% for completion of certification process (portfolio + evaluation). Home study workshops are no longer eligible. More info: https://www.coachesontario.ca/programs-resources/funding-for-coaches/
The Analyzing Beginner Equestrian Performance course teaches the equestrian instructor and coach how to apply a basic framework to detect and correct skill errors and engage in extensive reflection on the analysis of performance. You will see how to optimize your students’ learning by implementing effective analysis methods in your lessons.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Detect common errors and prioritize them for correction
- Analyze performance errors and help beginner participants understand and make corrections
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.