October 19 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 26, 2023
This module will take place over four consecutive weeks. October 5, 12, 19 & 26, 2023. Participants must attend all sessions to receive credit.
Please note that this course is scheduled for Ontario – Eastern Time.
NCCP Coach Bursary Program
Up to a maximum of $300 per individual in the fiscal year (April 1, 2023-March 31, 2024) will be available to cover up to 60% of eligible course registration fees (workshop training) and up to 90% for completion of certification process (portfolio + evaluation). Home study workshops are no longer eligible. More info: https://www.coachesontario.ca/programs-resources/funding-for-coaches/
The Design an Equestrian Sport Program teaches Competition Coaches how to design a basic sport program.
Design an Equestrian Sport Program includes:
- Gathering the information to build your program
- Knowing and Analyzing your program
- Developing the Yearly Training, Competition & Recovery Plan
- Linking sport programs and practice sessions in this ever-changing Sport Environment
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Outline a program structure based on available training and competition opportunities
- Identify program measures to promote rider/horse development
- Develop practice plans that integrate seasonal training priorities
Certification Contexts: Competition-Coach; Competition Coach Specialist; High-Performance 1