- This event has passed.
April 18 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$80.00
After completing the Manage an Equestrian Sport Program course, you will be able to:
– manage administrative aspects of the program and oversee logistics;
– manage staff’s roles and responsibilities;
– manage camp and tournament finances and travel; and
– report on athlete progress throughout program.
The Manage an Equestrian Sport Program course is a half day course.
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to take you to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set-up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set-up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.