- This event has passed.
August 7 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$75.00
This 1-day training combines Rookie Riders Instructor Training 1 & 2 at a discounted price for the month of August!
At the completion of the program, instructor candidates will:
- Be familiar with the ground and barrel skills in the program
- Have practiced performing and teaching the majority of the skills included in the program
- Able to manage a large group of participants and lead small group activities using Rookie Riders lesson plans
- Be confident in their ability to deliver the Rookie Riders program to participants in the FUNDamentals and Learn to Train stages of development
- Will teach coaches to incorporate a horse(s) into the Rookie Riders program – this is for those Rookie Riders coaches teaching in equestrian facilities.
Workshop participants will be given access to the PLAYBuilder App which includes access to pre-built lesson plans, instructional videos, and other support resources as part of the workshop package.
How to Register:
- Click REGISTER HERE to go to the MyEC homepage
- Once logged on to MyEC, scroll down and click the ECampus
- This will put you on the ECampus homepage. Click “Catalog” on the top menu bar, and then “Live Training” in the drop-down menu. This will list all the courses currently open for registration.
*Note: If you haven’t set up your MyEC account yet, no problem! Follow the prompts on the MyEC home page to get started. You can set up a free account without having to purchase an EC Sport License.