Bruce Agra Dehy Inc. and the Ontario Equestrian Federation have formed a partnership to provide long-fiber forage cubes exclusively to OEF members for consistent year-round feeding.
The product is supplied to OEF members under its divisional trademarked brand name, MAAAX Equine Feed.™ All MAAAX Equine Feed™ is grown in Southwestern Ontario and the long-fiber forage cubes are also processed in Ontario. MAAAX Equine Feed™ products provide consistent quality nutrition year-round. These forage cubes are virtually dust free, contain up to 50% more digestible energy than even the best quality hay and come with a guaranteed analysis of nutrient composition so the horse owner knows what is being fed to the horse.
If that’s not enough to convince you to give MAAAX Equine Feed™ forage cubes a try, here are a few more reasons why they should be in your feeding program:
- Consistent quality year-round – Grown and produced in Ontario under strict controls, MAAAX™ Equine Feed products provide consistent quality nutrition all year long.
- Virtually dust free – MAAAX™ Equine Feed reduces the risk of respiratory problems.
- More energy – Contains up to 50% more digestible energy than even the best quality hay
- Virtually no wastage – Every cube is consumed whereas hay can end up as very expensive bedding.
- Guaranteed nutrient content – Every MAAAX™ bag comes with a guaranteed analysis of nutrient composition. Hay can vary from flake to flake and bale to bale.
- Convenience – MAAAX™ products are an effective way to monitor feed rations and easy to handle, store and transport.
- Easily chewable & digestible – Their long-fiber composition means they break down easily with no soaking required, and they keep horses occupied longer.
- Horses love them!
- Great price!
Kincardine-based Bruce Agra Dehy is the only forage processor using the iTrackAgra “Seed to Stable” concept, a quality assurance process in which every step is inspected and monitored. The new iTrackAgra Seed to Stable concept allows any customer full traceability of the purchased product, all the way back to the field where it was grown.
For more information or to MAAAX™ Equine Feed products, visit www.maaaxequinefeed.com. A portion of the proceeds from each order sold will support OEF programming.